(Within the meaning of European Regulation 679/2016, Art. 13/14)
Mr. Roberto Martignoni as Legal Representative of VALSIMAR SAS di Martignoni Roberto & C. Company based in Paderno Dugnano (Mi) Via Ezio Vanoni 16 ZIP Code 20037 - VAT IT00775580962 - Fiscal Code 04271990154, here holder of personal data under the EU Regulation 679/2016 recognizes the importance of protection of personal data and considers their protection one of the main aims of his activities.
Pursuant to Art. 13/14 of the European Regulation 679/2016 on the protection and processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation of data protection) please read carefully the following information since the same contains important information on the protection of personal data and on the security measures taken to ensure the confidentiality in full compliance with all applicable Regulations.
On the basis of Art. 5 Principles applicable to the processing of personal data the data is processed lawfully, fairly and transparently to the stakeholders ( "lawfulness, fairness and transparency"); collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed ( "data minimization").
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The data processing takes place at the offices and at third parties identified.
PURPOSE, LEGAL BASIS AND OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF TREATMENT
Personal data are collected and processed exclusively for the following purposes:
- give course to fulfill the requested services, including the finalization of the purchase product orders, and manage the relationship with our company or the one in place the Company and you;
- however, for administrative purposes related to the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations, the fulfillment of legal obligations such as accounting, tax, or to proceed with requests for judicial or statutory provisions to which it is subject the Data Controller;
The provision of data is required for the purposes in paragraphs 1, 2 and the refusal to provide the data, All or in part, it could give rise to failure or partial continuation of the relationship or any difficulties to fulfill contractual and pre-contractual obligations. For other purposes other than those expressed, and it will be the Data Controller to give prior notification and where necessary to require express consent.
METHOD AND DURATION OF TREATMENT
The personal data is treated with computerized and paper instruments for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specifically, the data may be retained for the duration of the contract and until the expiry of the limitation period required under current regulations. The retention period is different depending on the purpose of treatment.
There are no automated treatments in addition to those mentioned above and is not carried out any kind of profiling. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The Company performs a treatment based on the principle of Privacy by Design, which provides for a reduction to a minimum of processed data, with particular attention to the selection and use of systems, services and products that can guarantee all rights provided by law. In accordance with the principle of Privacy by Default, the Holder of the Treatment also adopts technical and organizational measures to ensure adequate treatment, by default, only the data needed for each specific purpose.
FIELD OF COMMUNICATION
The object of the processing data will be communicated, exclusively for the conduct of activities related to the aforementioned purposes, to authorized third parties and / or employees, in particular
- Subjects that provide services for the management of the computer system used by the data and communication networks and are responsible for the maintenance of the technological part (including by e-mail);
- Subjects that provide hosting and data storage services, management systems and applications;
- Professionals, Society Studies or in the relationship of assistance and advice concerning accounting, personnel management, safety in the workplace;
- Subjects that carry out inspection, auditing and certification of the activities performed by the data processor;
- Persons and companies that perform services, such as but not limited to, design, consulting, development, coaching, the activities and requirements of the Data Controller;
- Competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or provisions from public authorities, on request of the interested parties;
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories presented sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures and were named Officers of the data and wrote a formal act, pledging to use the data only on instructions documented the Data Controller. The list of constantly updated and available upon request at the offices of the Data Controller.
Any further communication will only take place with explicit consent.
VALSIMAR SAS di MARTIGNONI ROBERTO & C. Company as Data Controller has taken steps to train staff on authorized standards required by current legislation on personal data. The data will not be disclosed.
EXTRA-EU DATA TRANSFER
There are no transfers to non-EU countries policy. In the event, the transfer of personal data to countries that do not belong to the European Union and do not ensure an adequate level of protection only after the execution concluded between the Company and the third recipient of the data of specific agreements, containing safeguard clauses and warranties appropriate for the protection of personal data.
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with Chapter III Rights of the European Regulation 679/2016, which for completeness of information in this report in full.
It may at any time request further information to the Owner to email@example.com or refer to the complete information available on the site www.valsimar.it
European Regulation 679/2016
If you believe that the processing of personal data has been carried out improperly, it can bring a complaint to the competent supervisory authority for compliance with the rules on personal data protection. In Italy, the complaint may be made to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data. More information on how to apply are available on the Authority's website at http://www.garanteprivacy.it